Saturday, January 11, 2014

Favorite Blush Beauty Mystery Box January 2014 Product

20140107-161106.jpg


Blush Beauty Mystery Box


Cost: $24.95 per month (monthly subscription, cancel anytime)


If you missed my January 2014 Blush Beauty Mystery Box Review click here to catch yourself up!



Every now and then in my subscription boxes I find a product that I did not expect to like or tried and found it worthy of it being my new favorite (I try a lot of products, so I have lots of favorites).


I finally narrowed down my favorite in my January 2014 Blush Beauty Mystery Box . If you have ever ordered a  Blush Beauty Mystery Box Subscription, then you know that the box has some fantastic brand names, but I finally was able to experiment and play around with everything!


Here it is, my fave product is (drum roll):



20140107-161403.jpg


Le Edge Pink Le Edge $26 (full-sized)


At first the device sort of reminds you of a dull razor, but a lot wider. I tested a spot on my hand to see if this little gadget would at least do what it says, and I was able to see dead skin cells and dirt (yuck) deposited on the blade. Unlike other exfoliation devices I have tried, this one does not hurt and had the feel of a razor.


I tried this in the bath after soaking in my Lavender Sea Salt and found that this little tool worked fantastic on my feet! In the winter I am constantly wearing tights and plush soaks that dry my feet out! No amount of lotion helps if you have serious dry skin that need to be exfoliated.


There were not directions needed, as all I had to do is run this gadget over my foot and BAM the skin started to peel off! Kind of nasty if you think about how much dead skin you have everywhere. Anyhow… I was disgusted with how much skin was missed by my pumas stone.


The results lasted all week!


I love getting my Blush Beauty Mystery Box simply because they are not the normal run of the mill subscription box service. I can pretty much guarantee that when my Blush Beauty Mystery Box arrives it won’t have repeat products that I received in my other boxes; and for this purpose I love Blush Beauty Mystery Box!


I received over $117 worth of products for a mere $24.95, which I will undoubtedly use every product myself! The second product in line was Goldfaden MD Wake Up Call, but I was not able to test it long enough and wasn’t sure if the results I was getting was a mix of other products.


What did you think about your Blush Beauty Mystery Box?



Favorite Blush Beauty Mystery Box January 2014 Product

No comments:

Post a Comment