Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Favorite New Beauty Test Tube Subscription Box January 2014 Product

20140115-162903.jpg


New Beauty Test Tube


Cost: $29.95 ( save $5 on your first shipment by clicking GET STARTED NOW)


What is New Beauty Test Tube ?


Receive a selection of premium deluxe and full size beauty products.


If you missed my January 2014 New Beauty Test Tube  click here to catch yourself up!



Every now and then in my subscription boxes I find a product that I did not expect to like or tried and found it worthy of it being my new favorite (I try a lot of products, so I have lots of favorites).


I finally narrowed down my favorite in my January 2014 New Beauty Test Tube  . If you have ever ordered a New Beauty Test Tube Subscription, then you know that the box has some great brand name products, but I finally was able to experiment and play around with everything!


Here it is, my fave product is (drum roll):


morrocan


Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask (2.53 fl. oz) $7.55


I have never tried Morrocan Oil Products, but have wanted to after reading so many positive reviews! This product is said to have the ability to restore the condition to over-processed hair and boy could my hair use a lift!


I was able to try the Hydrating Mask on my chemically treated hair and the results were astonishing!


The directions are super easy:


  1. Apply a teaspoon or more for longer hair in the palm of your hand

  2. Distribute thoroughly through tower-dry hair, from scalp to ends.

  3. Leave in 5 – 10 minutes, rinse.

First, my hair is infamous for DIY hair experiments, bleaching, dying, strengthening, and heat styling. I consider my hair to be damaged and frizzy; usually wearing my hair straight although it is naturally curly. I used my sample in the shower and washing my hair with sulfate free shampoo (Carols Daughter Rosemary Shampoo…love this stuff). After a good rinse, I was able to drain the water from my hair and blotted it with a towel. I applied a generous amount to my medium length thick hair and while I waited continued with my normal showering routine.


mask


The Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask Full size product averages around $34 for 8.5 Fl oz


I only left the Mask on for about five minutes and after I rinsed my hair immediately noticed how soft and silky my hair was! After drying my hair seemed super shiny and my scalp seemed extremely airy!


After a week after blow-drying and straightening my hair, the results are still evident! I didn’t even realize that this product existed until I received a sample in my New Beauty Test Tube! After research I even found that this product was on the Top Ten list from InStyle magazine and I can definitely see why!


Although I am in no way a professional, I would say that this is a must have product for anyone who chemically treats, uses heat styling (blow drying and/or flat irons)  or colors their hair! The scent can be overwhelming if you don’t like sweet coconut type scents. I personally love the beachy scent, but for those who don’t care for coconut this might take some getting use to though.



What did you think about New Beauty Test Tube ?



Favorite New Beauty Test Tube Subscription Box January 2014 Product

No comments:

Post a Comment