Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sample Society Beautybar.com Subscription Box January 2014 Review

20140113-163848.jpg



Sample Society


Cost: $15 per month


What is Sample Society?


For $15 a month, you’ll receive:


  • 5 deluxe-sized samples from brands like Alterna, Diptyque, Dermalogica and By Terry.

  • $15 monthly gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase — when any product from the brands you sampled is included in your order.

  • An exclusive mini-mag filled with tips and beauty news from the editors of Allure.


I have been subscribing to Sample Society for awhile now and have enjoyed my surprises in every box. It is almost impossible to know what is in your box, before it is to late. Therefore, why this box is so addicting. Everyone receives pretty much the same selections every month. However, items ma


20140113-164825.jpg


Included in every box is an Allure mini catalog, which features the newest trends and beauty tips.


20140113-164653.jpg


Sample Society includes an index card, which breaks down the contents within your box. Also, every box has a theme and this months theme was “Take Care”. Everything you need to uplift yourself and pamper yourself in one box.



20140113-164004.jpg


Present Perfect™ Lotion - StriVectin.com‎ (.25 fl oz) $8.50


I have been dying to get another StriVectin sample in one of my boxes for a while. The StriVectin Present Perfect Antioxidant Defense Lotion is said to hydrate, firm, and give you a brighter complexion.


20140113-164102.jpg


Butter London Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil Ulta.com – Cosmetics  (.6 fl oz) Full Size!!! $19


I am so excited to get a full size of this highly reviewed Butter London cuticle oil! The scent is kind of fruity and the absorbs quickly into you cuticle!


20140113-164136.jpg


Hope in a Jar - Philosophy  (0.4 oz) $12


I love Philosophy products and this sample size is perfect for traveling!


20140113-164302.jpg


Nicole Richie ’Nicole‘ Eau de Parfum (.05 fl oz sample)


I didn’t even know that Nicole Richie came out with a perfume! The scent was modeled after her mother and is more of a natural woodsy vanilla scent. Smells pretty good!


20140113-164438.jpg


Jane Iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain (sample) $8.33?


This lip/cheek stain is spectacular. At first (before reading) I opened the tube to this pale looking lipstick. However, after I swiped the color on my hand the perfect tint of pink for my tan complexion appeared (like magic)! I am so impressed with this stain I am going to buy the full size right away!


 


This months box was fantastic… I was given a selection of products that were all fabulous! The value for everything came to an impressive $35.83 and I paid only $15! I think this was one of the best Sample Society boxes I have received in a while!


 


Have you tried Sample Society yet? What did you think?



Sample Society Beautybar.com Subscription Box January 2014 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment