Sunday, January 19, 2014

Love With Food January 2014 Subscription Box Review

20140118-115044.jpg


Love With Food Box


Cost: $10 plus shipping ($12) (First Box for $5 with coupon!!!)


Coupon: Use Code FB7OFFER to get $5 off your First Box and Free Shipping


What is Love With Food?


Love With Food helps you discover all-natural or organic snacks , with up to 8+ snacks included each month! Each box will also donate 1 meal to hungry children in America.


Click here to view December’s box review!


20140118-115213.jpg


Here is how your box arrives. Packed full of yummy and healthy snacks! I am always surprised to see how much they can pack in this small box!


20140118-115504.jpg


The theme this month  is “Wake up to the New Year”! On the back of the theme card is a list of the products included in your box and a brief description (shown above).


20140118-115237.jpg


Multi-Grain Sea Salt  Hi I’m Skinny (0.78 oz) $1.04 & Blue Diamond Almonds Lightly Salted (0.6 oz) $0.28


I love Blue Diamond Almonds and have already devoured my sample, but this will be the first time trying Hi I’m Skinny minis.


20140118-115303.jpg


Banana Split Snack Mix: Mam’s Magic Mix (1.75 oz) $2.18 & Jer’s Squares Gourmet Chocolates (2 @ 0.45 oz’s each) $1.80


The banana split mix is a mix of freeze dried banana’s, strawberries, salted peanuts, caramel puffs, and chocolate covered graham crackers; yum! I have had Jer’s Gourmet Chocolates before and boy are these little guys addicting!


20140118-115324.jpg


Gluten free mini chocolate chip cookie snack packs by HomeFree (1.1 oz) $1.21 &  Oskri Fruit Bars, Orange (1.2 oz) $0.92


My son and daughter love these chocolate cookies and I don’t feel bad giving them these healthier versions! I was surprised that my husband loved the Oskri Orange Bar, he said it tasted like a fig newton! Finally, a healthier snack for him!


20140118-115352.jpg


Organic Berry Berry Granola Bars - Annie’s Homegrown (0.98 oz) $0.71 & Lovely Candy Co. Superfruit Chews (sample no value)


I have actually walked past these in the health food isle at my local store and only though about trying them once. I didn’t see the value of wasting money on something that might not have tasted very good. Oh how I was wrong… these organic berry granola bars are fantastic!


20140118-115409.jpg


Caffe Borsa Single Serve Hand Drip Coffee, Premium Colombia (1 packet .25 oz) $1.04


I consider myself a bit of a coffee junkie, but I have never tasted anything this good. I definitely will be purchasing these wonderful single serve hand drip coffee pouches!


I loved the selections in the January Love with food box; however, considering the amount paid versus the value, they could have done a bit better. One thing I tend to look at with my purchases with Love With Food is if they provided me with a sampling selection that I would never tried on my own. For me the experience of trying new snacks has a greater value than the value of the products included in the box (at least for now)!


What do you think about Love With Food‘s Subscription box?



Love With Food January 2014 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment