Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Best Nail Polish I have Discovered in My Subscription Boxes

20131231-120624.jpg


Everyone once in awhile I like to sit back and reflect on why I like Subscription Boxes so much. Is it the rush of getting that unexpected package or the suspense of waiting for the package or possibly could it be the simple thrill of getting new stuff (no I am not a hoarder).


The whole point of subscription box subscribing is to allow the consumer to find the right fit for what the subscriber considers is his/her needs or wants. From the perspective of the writer (me) I feel that my personal needs are simple….finding and trying products I would never find or try without my subscriptions. Once you find out your needs, finding the subscription box that will fulfill it will be a cinch.


Here are the top three Nail Polish Brands that I found, courtesy of my subscription boxes and the subscription boxes they were found in:


1.  Julep


  20131231-120858.jpg


Julep goes on with full coverage in just two coats and the formal dries really fast, plus I love all of their color selecions. Annemarie – It Girl: Warm cocoa crème is pictured above and was  my $4.99 Add On (every order Julep let’s you select products to add on to your order for just $4.99 or more)! I needed a warm nude for after all the Holiday celebrations and this is perfect for my yellow toned complexion. Try Julep For Free with Code Free Box and just pay for shipping! If you missed my January review click here to see why Julep might be for you.


2. Cult Blackbox


IMG_2870


Cult Blackbox: This Boho Glam look (above) was done in under 15 minutes and required no top coat. Although the one&done formula did not completely coat my nails in one coat, the vibrant color after two coats turned out fantastic. For those that need a thicker polish to help you control your polish strokes this is the one to try. I was able to paint my nails flawlessly and had great control of the polish! Click here to see my Cult Blackbox subscription box review.


3. NCLA


20131221-165800.jpg


(shown above) Pizzo Lace Nail Wraps by NCLA and Rodeo Drive Royalty Nail Lacquer by NCLA


NCLA Nail Wraps and Polish: I received this out of my Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box Subscription (click here to see the review) and Love, Love, Love it. I know it is technically two separate items from NCLA, but I couldn’t choose between them!


If you have never tried NCLA nail wraps before, than you are missing out! With just one application my nails looked like I got them done and even the application seemed effortless (if you have steady hands or help). NCLA Polish dries super-duper shiny and I have to say the shiniest I have ever found! With just two or three coats (depends on your color preference) I found that this vibrant nail polish not only last’s but beat out some of my faithful brands in longevity.


What is your favorite polish brands?



Best Nail Polish I have Discovered in My Subscription Boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment