Sunday, January 26, 2014

Favorite Birchbox January 2014 Subscription Box Product

20140110-163949.jpg


Birchbox


Cost: $10


What is Birchbox?


Distinguished for being the first subscription sampling service offered, Birchbox has made a long and hard stride towards success. There social media presence is spot on and they have more creativity than most. For just $10 per month subscribers can sample trial sized luxury cosmetics and beauty products (sometimes even receiving a full sized product!)


If you missed my January 2014 Birchbox Review click here to catch yourself up!



Every now and then in my subscription boxes I find a product that I did not expect to like or tried and found it worthy of it being my new favorite (I try a lot of products, so I have lots of favorites).


I finally narrowed down my favorite in my January 2014 Birchbox. If you have ever ordered a  Birchbox Subscription, then you know that the box has some fantastic brand name samples, but I finally was able to experiment and play around with everything!


Here it is, my fave product is (drum roll):


20140110-164311.jpg



This product has over 3,000 positive reviews and I am sooooo eager to try it. The two-part skincare system  won more than 90 beauty awards and is said to remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup ( even your waterproof) with the help of it’s trust side kick the muslin cloth.


After testing this product, I clearly could tell that my face felt cleaner; however, I was able to use the muslin cloth alone and found that the power was not in the cleaner, but the cloth!


I was able to use the muslin cloth every night since receiving my box and found that it gave me the same results as my clarisonic. The Polish off cream had decent results, but the pure muslin cloth seemed to be the real genius as it gently dislodge dead skin cells and helped to reveal a clean and radiant skin!


For those who have never used a muslin cloth, then I would strongly suggest getting one for those days you don’t feel like scrubbing off your face with your clarisonic! Currently, I rotate or should I say alternate use with my clarisonic and have noticed that on my lazy days it just works out beautifully and I get a beautiful clean without as much work!


muslin-cloths-x2-sml_3


How I use my Muslin Cloth - 


Since receiving the cloth as one of my samples in my Birchbox I have learned to incorporate the muslin cloth into my daily skincare regimen.


detox

  1. As a cleanser I use Malin + Goetz detox face mask which I received in my January Popsugar Must Have Box (works fantastic).

  2. I let the cleanser sit on my face for around five minutes and then run warm water on my muslin cloth.

  3. After straining the water from my muslin cloth, then I just lightly wipe off the detox mask with the muslin cloth.

  4. Follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer.

That’s it! My skin is combination and oily in my T-Zone so this regimen works fantastic; however, you can use other cleansers just fine with your muslin cloth!


I am always impressed with finding new samples that I can incorporate in my beauty regimen and January’s Birchbox was the best subscription box they had in a while!




What did you think about your Birchbox?



Favorite Birchbox January 2014 Subscription Box Product

No comments:

Post a Comment