Sunday, January 12, 2014

Quarterly.Co Pharrell Williams Subscription Box Review January 2014

20140111-132006.jpg


Quarterly.Co IA003 Pharrell Williams


Cost: $50 every Quarter


What is Quarterly.Co?


Quarterly.Co is a subscription service that allows you to receive special handpicked items from the Curator you select!


Here are just a few of the many well known curators  available: CoCo, Poketo, Nina Garcia, Andrew Zimmern, Bill Nye, and Jordin Sparks.


Pharrell Williams ”Curator Thoughts”:


The theme of my Quarterly mailings is curiosity. I think it’s important to live each day like a student. Learn new things, exercise my mind and devour culture like an archaeologist. Whether it’s a book or something I just think is cool, every item I send has inspired me to feed my curiosity.


Now that you have a little understanding about what Quarterly.Co is on with the review!


20140111-131031.jpg


As mentioned earlier, I selected the curator Pharrell Williams Quarterly.Co box to kind of change things up a bit. I think he is so adorable and love his style. I thought it would be fun to get some fresh new products in the house! Here is how the box came…it was so big I had to photograph it on the floor.


20140111-131712.jpg


The theme for IA003 was centered on the “Five Senses” that make  Pharrell Williams happy. Included is a letter from the curator (pictured at the very top) which describes the theme and why he selected the items he provided.


20140111-131817.jpg



Mina Kwon Happiness is the Truth Print $25? and  Happy Stress Ball 

Mina Kwon is a fascinating and quirky artist from Seoul Korea who works with clients such as Swizz Beats, Pharrell Williams, Chris Brown and the list goes on! This poster is adorable! My daughter and I keep fighting over it!


20140111-131843.jpg



I love, love, love Black Truffle Salt… I first heard about it from the Oprah Winfrey’s O List  and it is truly a life changer.

20140111-131937.jpg



This is the first time trying Serene House, and so far my first impression is fantastic. I enjoy the shape of this diffuser and how it is portable. The diffuser has a scent stone inside that you can add you favorite organic oil to!

20140111-132031.jpg


 Serene House Oil  (5 ml – in Happy Day) $11.95

The blood orange scent truly does make me smile and I love that Serene House essential oils are organic!

20140111-132106.jpg


Limited Edition 7″  Happy Vinyl Single from Despicable Me 2 $9.99?


If you have ever listened to the Despicable Me Soundtrack you can relate when I tell you that this is a whimsy breath of fresh air! My husband DJ’s and adores that he received this vinyl. Although, I wish he would have included a digital download on top of the vinyl, I still love the idea of getting a limited edition copy!


I paid $50 (quarterly) for my Quarterly.Co IA003 subscription box and received around $70 worth of great finds that my whole family can share. Also, I love that these items are unique and hard to find and you cannot just go out and buy these items at the store (major points with bragging rights there)!


What Quarterly.Co Curator did you pick?



Quarterly.Co Pharrell Williams Subscription Box Review January 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment