Friday, January 31, 2014

Favorite Ipsy January 2014 Subscription Box Product

20140116-163847.jpg


Ipsy


Cost: $10 per month


What is Ipsy?


Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.


Why is Ipsy so darn popular, besides the super cheap cost… well they use a little thing called ipsyMatch technology :


We customize all Glam Bag products using a personalization tool called ipsyMatch! This sophisticated system pulls the results from your personal profile, your Beauty Quiz, and your activity on ipsy.com. We use this data to consistently create a Glam Bag filled with the best beauty picks just for you month after month! Make sure you have marked the Skin Tone, Hair Color, and Eye Color that best suits you! These are always very important inputs for personalization.


If you missed my January 2014 Review, you can find it here!


Every now and then in my subscription boxes I find a product that I did not expect to like or tried and found it worthy of it being my new favorite (I try a lot of products, so I have lots of favorites).


I finally narrowed down my favorite in my Ipsy. If you have ever ordered a Ipsy, then you know that the box has some fantastic brand names, but I finally was able to experiment and play around with everything!


Here it is, my fave product is (drum roll):


20140116-165008.jpg


Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner (1.7 oz) $3.60


I have been dying to try Sexy Hair Leave in Treatments and this one has Soy and Tri-Wheat Proteins which are said to work wonders!


I was a little worried about the scent at first, but it dissipated quickly and was not that bad after application.


How I used it:


The directions were all to simple: Spray on towel dried hair and comb through.


After using my Morrocan Oil Hair Mask from my New Beauty January Subscription Box (click here to take a peek at this review) I towel dried my hair and sprayed in a tiny bit of my Leave in Conditioner and styled my hair as usual (blow-drying and straightening).


The results of my flawless silky strands may have been due to the Morrocan Oil Hair Mask; however, I noticed that the Leave in Conditioner helped detangle my hair and left no residue (unlike other leave-ins I have used). If you are on the market for a new leave in conditioner that detangle’s and like the smell of cocoa, then this is the leave-in for you!


What did you think of January 2014′s Ipsy Subscription Box?



Favorite Ipsy January 2014 Subscription Box Product

No comments:

Post a Comment