Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Graze January 2014 Subscription Box Review and Coupon

20140121-163651.jpg


Graze 


Cost: $6 every two weeks or move subscription to every 4 weeks ( I get my subscription once every 4 weeks)


Coupon: get your 1st and 5th Box Free, for Offer Click Here


What is Graze ?


It’s is Nature in a box… no… not really… it is a mix of colorful and yummy healthy snacks that put a new twist on “snack food”.


Chose Between the: Graze Light Box – Low Calorie Snacking or Graze Nibble Box – Still Natural but a lot more selections


Here is my Graze Box that came this week (I am subscribed for every four weeks and love it).


20140121-163713.jpg


If you need a snack to toss in your purse, these little natural containers pop out and remain sealed until you open them. You can definitely eat on the run!


Here is a list of the snacks that came in the box:


13


raspberry and coconut muffin - amaretti drops, raspberry infused cranberries, almond slices and coconut flakes


 


14


 


bonnie wee oatbakes  and caramelized onion marmalade - red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes


15


chocolate orange flapjack - rustic rolled oat flapjack with chocolate and orange


16


tropical sundae  - pineapple, mango and banana coins


20140121-163848.jpg


Every box will come with a nutritional guide (front)


20140121-164000.jpg


If you are worried about calorie intake the Nutritional Information (back) is included and every container is vacuum sealed into its cute little portion sized container.


20140121-164153.jpg


Chocolate Orange Flapjack  (top) & Tropical Sundae   (bottom)


I swear me and my husband are complete opposites… Which can be a good thing when it comes to food or really complicated. In this case I had the chocolate orange  flapjacks to myself (as alone as I can get with two kids hovering) because he doesn’t care for chocolate. Yay for me! I am not much of a dried fruit person so he tore up the tropical sundae!   The Chocolate orange Flapjacks are my absolute favorite!


20140121-164218.jpg


Bonnie Wee Oatbakes  w/Caramelized Onion Marmalade & Raspberry and Coconut Muffin


I am going to save these to try tomorrow. I love that these are sealed and ready to go, so I can eat them whenever and wherever I choose to!


I chose the Graze Nibble Box and when you place your order be mindful to go through each item as if it was right in front of you. If you are a bit more daring like me…than leave everything on “Try” and they will take control of what is sent to you.


The favorite thing I love about this subscription is the price (you can skip, cancel, or just let the $6 every two weeks run).


Do you have a Graze Subscription? How do you like it?



Graze January 2014 Subscription Box Review and Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment