Sunday, December 8, 2013

Allure Beauty Box 2013 Favorite Product

20131204-164908.jpg


Allure Beauty Box 2013 (Sold Out)


Cost: 39.99 plus shipping (none subscription, but fantastic value)


You can read my past post to see the reveal and to discover more information about why this box was great!


Every now and then in my subscription boxes I find a product that I did not expect to like or tried and found it worthy of it being my new favorite (I try a lot of products, so I have lots of favorites).


I finally narrowed down my favorite in my Allure Beauty Box. If you have ever ordered a Allure Beauty Box, then you know that the box was like a never ending pit of goodies, but I finally was able to experiment and play around with everything! If you haven’t ordered one yet, follow me and I will let you know when another one is available!


 


Here it is, my fave product is (drum roll):


 


smile


 


Smile Sciences Teeth Whitening Pen .067 fl Oz. ($78) 


Developed by dentists, using smile sciences twice daily you can whiten your teeth by several shades within one week. The Smile Sciences whitening pen was featured on the hit CBS show “The Doctors” on June 16th.


 


smile 2


In just one day, this little pen whitened my coffee and old nicotine (I used to smoke, but quit in November) stained teeth. I am a devote Crest 3D Whitening toothpaste, brush, floss, whitening strips, and  mouthwash user.


Directions:


Use 2-3 times per day. Ideally use immediately after flossing. Target specific teeth as required. If there is no teeth sensitivity, or other adverse reaction, continue treatment for another 14 days.


 


To change from my normal oral healthcare routine was not even a thought. Then I received this sample in my Allure Beauty Box. I know the price is high, but my teeth have never been this white and I think I will save money when switching from my Crest 3D Whitening routine.


I have only used this Smile Sciences Teeth Whitening Pen  once so far, but the results I get in just the one application is so much better than my lifetime use of Crest Strips and Specialty Whiteners.


If your gathering your Christmas list still, this is a major item to try. I found code ssvip on their FB and tried it out and you can save 50% ; saving you $39.


 


I love experimenting and picking my favorite product’s in my subscription boxes… to me that is the best part of subscription box buying!


 


Have you tried the Smile Sciences Teeth Whitening Pen ? How did it work for you?



Allure Beauty Box 2013 Favorite Product

No comments:

Post a Comment