Sunday, December 22, 2013

Little Black Bag Review Second December 2013 Purchase

20131221-162039.jpg


Little Black Bag


Cost: $10 per month (skip any month you want); Product amount depends  on item and uses membership credit, but then you also get free items with purchase


What is Little Black Bag?


Little Black Bag is loosely based on a Japanese tradition known as the “Lucky Bag Sale.”  During the event, retailers sell mystery bags of products and customers buy these bags and trade the items inside with their friends.  We are bringing this exciting shopping concept to the US and putting it online for the first time ever!


We are seeing a trend in getting two items for the price of one… and yes it is twice the fun! With every order on Little Black Bag they will send you a free item, based on your completed profile (so… exciting). So why not shop for others and get something out of it?


Here is my order that I received yesterday!


20131221-162809.jpg


Can you tell that I only paid for one item out of this box and received the rest free!


20131221-162853.jpg


These oh so cute Yellow Box Laugh AF Cheetah Slippers (Retail $24) Paid $15.90 includes shipping


I paid only $15.90 after VIP member pricing and shipping. My daughter is 10 and wears almost a size 8, so I am constantly buying her footwear. These slippers are going to be such a hit for my little Diva!


20131221-163043.jpg


The Accessory Collective Braided Chain Headband  (Retail $12) Included with Purchase


The photo really does not justice to this gorgeous headband. The braided gemstones  wrap around the ribbon so delicately and add a splendid contrast to each other; not to mention it has sparkle!


 


20131221-163127.jpg



Volcanica Glass Bucket Candle (Retail $14) Included with Purchase


This was included with my purchase during a special offer and seems to be a popular item, since many people opted to trade for the item. I was not willing to trade (every item is trade-able at LBB). The candle is beautiful  and smells delicious! I love that this is made with real Bee’s wax and Palm wax, which helps the candle burn smooth and smoke-free.



20131221-163248.jpg


Archipelago Botanicals: Paramour Travel Tin  (Retail $10) Included in Purchase


BH Cosmetics Eye Crayon (Retail $6) Included in Purchase


The Archipelago Paramour Travel Tin Candle is made with natural soy and essential oils of pomegranate, papaya & mango, which all work together to provide long lasting aromatherapy. I am so in  love with this candle; it smells wonderful!


I have never tried BH Cosmetics, but from what I can find on reviews the eye crayon  is great for lining, defining, smudging & blending. However, I think I am going to gift this one.


20131221-163406.jpg


 Deux Lux Anais Cosmetic Case (Retail $55) Included with purchase


The medium make-up case is made of Vegan leather and the chocolate pink  cognac sequins look amazing. This will be a great gift and the best part is that this was free with my purchase.


20131221-163438.jpg


Inside my Deux Lux Anais Cosmetic Case is a great royal purple fabric!


 


I paid only $15.90 including shipping and received over $121 worth of goods! I can’t understand what would ever cause me to shop anywhere else for fashionable goods! Where else will you get that much value! Little Black Bag you have me for life!


Have you ordered your Little Black Bag yet? If so how did you like it?



Little Black Bag Review Second December 2013 Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment