Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Glossybox Limited Edition Gold Box December 2013 Review

20131217-161616.jpg


Glossybox Limited Edition Gold Box


SOLD OUT


Cost: $50 (I ordered mine on BlackFriday and got it for $30… what a steal!)


 


20131217-161647.jpg


When you receive this glorious package and pull the contents from the Glossybox you get a metallic gold box wrapped in a delicate black ribbon. I love how this box just screams luxury!


20131217-161822.jpg


Upon opening the Gold luxurious gift box, I was able to see another ribbon. This ribbon was covered in black glitter and held a card underneath it’s delicate grasp.


20131217-161907.jpg


A product catalog shaped into a card provides the details of the contents and the retail cost of these products.


20131217-162237.jpg


All the goodies seemed to fit perfectly within the box in a nice and neat package!


The box has a total value over $150!


20131217-162313.jpg


So Susan Luminizer  $40


All though this is a full size tube at .53 oz, the bottle is a bit deceiving. It is only half full, although the amount in the tube is the correct amount. For a moment I thought they gave me a tube that was defective or used, but after looking into the contents amount found it was just poor packaging (or deceptive packaging).


The Luminizer does have a nice glow, so I wish I could get more of the micronized pearlescent pigments for my cheekbones! Greedy, nah!


20131217-162355.jpg


Kora Organics Clay Purifying Mask $53


I am not going to tell a lie. After all the great marketing campaigns on Miranda Kerr and Kora Organics I soooooo had to have this to try.


The mask is suppose to gently detox, purify and rebalance the skin.


Containing natural clay to rebalance sebum excretion, draw impurities and refine and cleanse pores. Infused with Noni Extract and Lavender to help restore a healthier looking complexion and leave the skin feeling refreshed, clean and smooth.


20131217-162445.jpg


Bodyography Lip Pencil in Crimson $13 & Beauty Addicts Lip Addiction Lip Gloss (color Motivate Tease) $17


I love, love, love a good lip pencil! The color is a bright rich red and I will definitely put this little lip pencil to use. I tried this pencil on my hand and rubbed like crazy (what…every girl does it, right?) to test how long I could see the results. The results were pretty awesome. The lip pencil did not smear and remained on for hours.


Vitamin E conditions the lips while protecting them against free radical damage with potent antioxidants. The smooth formula also helps to prevent lipstick feathering for a freshly applied appearance.


This will be my first time trying Beauty Addicts Lip Gloss and I am pretty impressed how it held up so far with my  hand test.


This high-shine gloss hydrates lips with Vitamin E and Jojaba Butter. With a hint of Vanilla and just a touch of sweetness it is the tastiest no calorie beauty boost you can get.


20131217-162640.jpg


Philip B Chocolate Milk Body Wash & Bubble Bath 2 oz $8 & Butter London Nail Polish  (color Henley Regatta) $15


Not sure about bathing in Chocolate Milk, so it will be gifted. I’m thinking this is going to one of my nephews. Chocolate and teenager seems to go hand in hand.


Every since I received my first Butter London polish in one of my subscription boxes I have loved them ever since. Why are Butter London polishes so great? Butter London is a 3 Free Company: No Formaldehyde, no Tolene, and no DBP. Just all the longlasting color and love!


This nail lacquer glitters like the Thames on a sunny day — a fusion of green and blue glitter that varies in intensity depending on the light. Beautiful!


20131217-162713.jpg


Nuxe Body Fondant Body Scrub 1.8 oz $7.50


Quick question… Who wouldn’t want a body scrub with Fondant in it?


100% plant exfoliants make this scrub a gentle treatment with great scrubbing action, but the lack of reviews on it make me still weary.


 


The box totaled over $150! Considering I only paid $30 for it and wanted the Kora Organics and Butter London Polish I think this was one of the best subscription box purchases I made!


 


Did you get your  Glossybox Limited Edition Gold Box? How did you like it?



Glossybox Limited Edition Gold Box December 2013 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment