Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Great Gift Idea 5


drip_day3_302_1213

For the Female Athlete or exercise maven!
Fabletics

Cost: Depends on outfit  average price $49.95

Save 50% on your First order, 20% after becoming a VIP Member

The value is extraordinary! I personally, have found that I spend way too much on yoga pants. The cheapest I can find around here is $25 per item for good quality active wear.  Fabletics allows me get a whole outfit for just $49.95 (actually, members save 20% off that price).
If you are thinking about that friend in Yoga class or your "Stay Fit Buddy" (you know the one you compete with to loose the most weight) for Christmas, try Fabletics and purchase a complete outfit for less than retail price.

If she is not the exercise clothe wearing type (if that is a type), just tell her it was good enough for Kate Hudson (creator of the line), and she should change her perspective... I mean who doesn't like Kate Hudson?

drip_day3_501_1213

Right now just to try it, you save 50% of any outfit (first time buyers only). I know I will be making my first purchase soon, to get ready for my New Years resolution of living a Healthier Lifestyle!

Did you make you  Fabletics purchase? How do you like  Fabletics?

No comments:

Post a Comment