Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bijoux Box Grab Bag Mystery Pieces for $25 Review

20131218-154542.jpg


Bijoux Box


Cost: $25 for Mystery Bag or $35 for monthly membership (use Code Sparkle for a free item with the start of your membership)


What is Bijoux Box?


Receive 2 – 3 pieces of gorgeous hand curated jewelry for just $35 a month (monthly membership)!


What I Bought?


I purchased the end of year sale-



Get a grab bag with 5 surprise pieces for just $25



Here is what I received!


20131218-154606.jpg


All the items were wrapped in baby blue tissue paper or a velvety black jewelry bag.


20131218-154638.jpg


Although I only see four items here, I bet the fifth item is a matching pair and included in one of the other bags. A coupon is included for a free item with the purchase of the membership is included.


20131218-154742.jpg


The first item I received is this gorgeous necklace! This is the perfect chain necklace for a sweater dress or for dressing up a plain shirt! OMG… I adore the simplistic glimmer of this necklace!


20131218-155048.jpg


The next items are the necklace and matching earring set, which to me resemble fluffy clouds shaped like clovers (I have a pretty good sized imagination). This is my second favorite item, because of how clean the pieces are.


20131218-155134.jpg


Within the black velvet pouch was this gem of a find! The bracelet is huge and is weirdly delicate at the same time. I have really small wrists so this bracelet looked mammoth on me, but it will be swell for gifting!


20131218-155220.jpg


The last item are these Black Studs. Not my favorite, but they match the bracelet and will be gifted.


All in all, I was able to find that the majority of the hand curated jewelry from Bijoux Box. My favorite were the necklaces and the value far exceeded my expectations! This was a great assortment of jewelry and can’t wait to show of my new pieces!


 


Did you order your Bijoux Box yet? Was it the Mystery Bijoux Box?



Bijoux Box Grab Bag Mystery Pieces for $25 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment