Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Favorite Beauty Box 5 Subscription Box Product December 2013

20131211-162513.jpg


BeautyBox5


Cost: $12 per Month


What is BeautyBox5?


BeautyBox5  is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Every month you will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by our beauty editor. You’ll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands.


If you missed my December 2013 BeautyBox5 Review click here to catch yourself up!


Every now and then in my subscription boxes I find a product that I did not expect to like or tried and found it worthy of it being my new favorite (I try a lot of products, so I have lots of favorites).


I finally narrowed down my favorite in my BeautyBox5. If you have ever ordered a BeautyBox5, then you know that the box has some fantastic brand names, but I finally was able to experiment and play around with everything!


Here it is, my fave product is (drum roll):


20131211-162743.jpg


Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother - Every Beauty Brand $4.99


I have to admit… I am a bit OCD about my feet and actually got giddy about this product. It is like a kitchen sponge for your body and I love it! This Pedicure Pad did great at smoothing rough and dry cracked skin. In compared to the metal foot scrubber I have, my feet felt smoother and softer afterwards.


At $4.99 a pop, I think this will be one of my new favorite bath toys!


Wish I would have found this bad boy earlier, it would have saved me countless trips to the Asian store picking up the super scrub rags (the rough little rags for scrubbing).


Have you tried BeautyBox5 or Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother - Every Beauty Brand  yet? What did you think?



Favorite Beauty Box 5 Subscription Box Product December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment