Thursday, December 5, 2013

Great Gift Idea 7

frida-650x408
Barkbox

Gift for those wonderful Dog lovers!

I love it.... I have a miniature pincher and he is a loving and sometimes annoying pup; but I love him all the same.

Cost: $19 for the first month with Coupon; $29 each month after
Description:
When you sign up for BarkBox, every month you will receive a box in the mail with four or more carefully selected products and presents for your dog – anything from toys, bones and all-natural treats to hygiene products and innovative new gadgets! A portion of proceeds from each box will go to help doggies-in-need.

My idea: Instead of a Christmas Stocking full of generic Pet Smart toys, I purchased my First Barkbox  set to ship on the 15th of December.

For only $19 (use code below) for the First month and $29 after that I believed it was a wise investment to keep my boy Naps (Min. Pins Alter-Ego/Name...lol).

Use Code:
Click Here for $10.00 off your First Box (no subscription requirement)

No comments:

Post a Comment