Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Favorite Sample Society Subscription Box Product December 2013

20131210-172300.jpg


Sample Society


Cost: $15 per month


Coupon: Save 20% on your first Beautybar.com order using code Jade884514


What is  Sample Society?


For $15 a month, you’ll receive:


  • 5 deluxe-sized samples from brands like Alterna, Diptyque, Dermalogica and By Terry.

  • $15 monthly gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase — when any product from the brands you sampled is included in your order.

  • An exclusive mini-mag filled with tips and beauty news from the editors of Allure.


If you missed my December Review, you can find it here!


Every now and then in my subscription boxes I find a product that I did not expect to like or tried and found it worthy of it being my new favorite (I try a lot of products, so I have lots of favorites).


I finally narrowed down my favorite in my Sample Society. If you have ever ordered a Sample Society, then you know that the box has some fantastic brand names, but I finally was able to experiment and play around with everything!


Here it is, my fave product is (drum roll):


download


Philosophy Hope in a Jar Night Moisturizer (Actual sample size was .4 oz) totaling $9.60


I am not one for moisturizers, because my surplus of serums usually do the trick for my PH sensitive skin. However, this little wonder surprised me. As I applied this super lush cream, I found that my skin began to fill tighter, firmer, and I had a bit of a glow (and at night with no make-up I’m sure we all can appreciate this). After I woke up it felt as though my skin was still a bit tight!


I’m not sure if the cream will assist as an anti-aging treatment (only have maybe a week to test it with the sample received); however, it felt marvelous on my skin and temporarily made me look as though I had a healthy glow.


 


I have loved just about  everything I have tried from Philosophy and thought I hade tried this moisturizer before but turns out I was wrong. This little sample will last me around a week if I don’t get carried away. Love that Sample Society added this little gem to my box!


Have you tried Sample Society or Philosophy Hope in a Jar Night Moisturizer yet? What did you think?



Favorite Sample Society Subscription Box Product December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment