Saturday, December 7, 2013

Wantable Intimates December 2013 Review

20131205-161634.jpg


Wantable


Cost: $36 per month


What is Wantable?


We create unique customer profiles by asking customers a series of product and personality questions. We then use this data to introduce customers to assortments of products perfectly suited to their personal taste.


I received my Wantable Intimates Box today and after seeing my Wantable Accessories Box the other day I am super excited!


20131207-114220.jpg


Since every box you receive is dependent on your unique customer profile, I wanted to show mine. This way if you see something you like or don’t like you can refer to my profile to change anything to form your own preferred tastes. I love loungewear, tanks, undies and anything bright… so this is what I got!


20131207-114243.jpg


The box was full to the rim with all my goodies!


20131207-114436.jpg


Seriously, this box was full!!!!


20131207-114500.jpg


First up…. PACT Apricot Pointelle Ankle Socks ($10).


The socks are seriously comfy and the detail (hard to see in the picture) is like delicate lace. For those who are not familiar with Pointelle it is where the- sewing machine skips a stitch here and there to create a design. I’m loving these Organic Cotton socks.


20131207-114518.jpg


Happy Socks Zebra Pink ($12)


I actually received a pair of these in my Birchbox Snow Days box (click here for review). I so wanted another pair of these, because I was being nice for once and gifting my first pair. Happy Socks are extremely high quality and always have a fun themed pattern!


20131207-114548.jpg


PACT Navy Bandana Camisole ($28)


This is my favorite item in the box (although, my PACT socks was a strong contender)! The long hip-length camisole with the delicate lace neckline won me over; not to mention this is my first ever bandana tank! The PACT even made their camisoles to cover the back of your bra strap! Did I mention a portion of your proceeds go to Build 100 Urban Gardens Across America (I’m a sucker for a worthy cause)!


20131207-114634.jpg


The final item is the Bella + Canvas Fleece Strait Leg Sweatpant in Cardinal ($34)


I officially have my red colored Christmas Loungewear! The sweatpants are actually pretty light weight, which I like because I get hot frequently (pre-menopause I suppose; I’m only 33….seriously). It’s hard to find anything but my yoga pants to lounge in, but I am happy to give these festive colored sweatpants a try!


I adore my purchase and can’t wait till my next Wantable Intimates Box arrives!


 


Did you get your Wantable box yet? Which one did you get?



Wantable Intimates December 2013 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment