Friday, December 13, 2013

Ipsy Subscription Box December 2013 Review

ipsy dec bag


Ipsy


Cost: $10 per month


What is Ipsy?


Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.


 


Why is Ipsy so darn popular, well they use a little thing called ipsyMatch technology :


We customize all Glam Bag products using a personalization tool called ipsyMatch! This sophisticated system pulls the results from your personal profile, your Beauty Quiz, and your activity on ipsy.com. We use this data to consistently create a Glam Bag filled with the best beauty picks just for you month after month!


Using ipsyMatch technology to get the products you want in your upcoming Glam Bag is easy! We start with having you take the Beauty Quiz when you sign up as a member on ipsy.com. You can re-take the Quiz at any time by heading here, or by visiting your Glam Room. Make sure you have marked the Skin Tone, Hair Color, and Eye Color that best suits you! These are always very important inputs for personalization.


I customized my Ipsy Bag, by the items listed in my ipsyMatch  profile to give me mainly make-up! Facial products are always piling in from my other boxes, so I try to get only make-up with this one. Plus,  Ipsy always gives so many full sized cosmetic products it’s the best subscription box to stock up my make-up supply!


20131213-161502.jpg


 


Every girl that loves subscription boxes can recognize that Ipsy mailer from a mile away! The only bright pink subscription box mailer I know of.


20131213-161623.jpg


 


As always, the trademark make-up bag is full to the top.


20131213-161859.jpg


Sorry for the sideways shot, but I was in a rush to show my goodies and didn’t realize it until it was too late.


20131213-162722.jpg


Be a Bombshell The One Stick – in Flustered- full size- $16


This all-in-one multi-stick is silky smooth and can be easily applied to eyes, cheeks or my pucker. I am digging the coral selections they keep sending me… I have been receiving so much red, I am overjoyed with the change. Not to mention I look fab in coral.


20131213-162211.jpg


 


POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio – $7.20


20131213-162243.jpg


Had to do another shot so everyone can see the great shimmery color. This seems like the perfect palette for a great smokey eye, but gift pile it goes. I just have so much eye shadow in these colors.


20131213-162400.jpg


Andrea Strip Lash $3.99 


These lashes are made from 100% human hair and I so wanted to try these. I think all the begging I did on Ipsy‘s page worked…lol


20131213-162509.jpg


 


Jesse’s Girl JulieG Holiday Frosted Gum Drops – in Sugar Plum Fairy- $3.99


I adore the name of this polish… and believe it or not it is my first purple glitter polish! I think this will be a fantastic addition to my collection! After reading more about it, I found it is also a MATTE… oh yes! Score!


20131213-162547.jpg


NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick – in Sunflower -$4.00


I only have three letters for you NYX… I am addicted to NYX like it’s candy. I have such an awesome collection now that the subscription box services seemed to took on this fab supplier! Why NYX… well, it has a mineral-based emollient formula, beautiful velvet texture, saturated color, and resists wear and smudging! Needles to say their formula has pretty long wear and the color looks wonderful on everyone!  FYI– notice the cost is only 4 bucks, what a deal!!!!


 


Ipsy never let’s me down! I bought this bag for the full-sized make-up products and they always deliver!


For anyone who is interested in immersing themselves in an endless cascade of make-up choices and get out of the boring patterns of their everyday life, than this is the subscription box for you! One thing that an Ipsy subscriber will say is that the beauty profile, typically pin points what is best for your style!


Did you get you Ipsy bag? What did you think?


Stay tuned for my favorite product from the Ipsy December bag!



Ipsy Subscription Box December 2013 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment