Friday, December 27, 2013

Blush Mystery Box December 2013 Review

20131226-192028.jpg


Blush Mystery Box


Cost: $24.95 per month


For over $100 of beauty products! A surprise in a box! The Bag was full of great products!


20131226-192103.jpg


Nailtiques Avocado Foot Cream (FULL SIZE)  $15 & NYX Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palette in A La Mode –(FULL SIZE) $10


The Avocado foot cream feels glorious (especially after shopping all day…wink wink). How generous is Blush Mystery box for this full size!


Oh, Darn! My NYX case was busted :( However, the powders were all in tact! I am so impressed that this is a different shade NYX palette then the three others i received in my other subscription boxes!


20131226-192135.jpg


REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream (.5 oz) $13 & NeoStrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash (40 ml) $11


I received a sample of REN Hydra-Calm in my other subscription and loved it, so I am excited to get enough to try out longer!


This will be the first time using NeoStrata so I am excited to try it; according to the reviews it seems to be a good cleanser!


20131226-192233.jpg


Lisa Hoffman Beauty Japanese Agarwood Moisturizing Body Cleanse (FULL SIZE) $30


NEOVA Make Up Remover Face and Eyes (2 oz) $6


A full sized body cleanser that smells simply amazing. This I will try first thing in the morning!


I tried the NEOVA Makeup remover before and love it. This is already my go to- makeup remover for my mascara. It truly works amazingly!


20131226-192313.jpg


Eminence Stone Crop Body Lotion -(.5 oz) $2 & Murad Advanced Active Radiance Serum (5 ml) $15


The Stone Crop Body lotion smells very fresh and unique and who can say not to Murad skincare products!


20131226-192423.jpg


DermStore Lip Quench $12 & Cetaphil® Cleansers sample


My bonus mystery samples from the Dermstore for my purchase! I am in love with my Dermstore Lip Quench! The scent is spectacular and smells like grapes! I have never smelled anything this spectacular and it virtually has no taste! Love, Love, Love this lip gloss!


20131226-192456.jpg


Sultra Clip-in Hair Color in Ultra Pink


Not sure on the value, but seeing I have bought this type from Sallys before I would say it is around $10. I love the cotton candy pink color and the fact that this is Remy! I love clip in’s and never tried pink, but this is a perfect tint/contrast for my Brunette locks! I absolutely love it!


20131226-192522.jpg


Each Blush Mystery Box comes with a  detailed card with a list of the items included. The featured curator for the month of December is Lisa Hoffman (every month is a different curator), who is the founder and CEO of Lisa Hoffman Beauty!


Do I really need to tally the value of this box! This month was amazing and I cannot Wait till January!


Did you get your Blush Mystery Box?



Blush Mystery Box December 2013 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment