Thursday, December 26, 2013

GlossyBox December 2013 Subscription Box Review

20131226-192713.jpg


Glossybox


Cost: $21 a month



What is Glossybox?




  • Five surprise luxury beauty products

  • Delivered to your doorstep, monthly


Glossybox is an online subscription service that has fast become a favorite of beauty addicts worldwide. Take the hassle out of choosing between brands and new makeup products with Glossybox. With a Glossybox subscription you’ll also receive samples of the best hair products and the best skin care products for women. Order your beauty products online and receive five travel size beauty products conveniently delivered to your door. Your Glossybox will contain only the top beauty products from well known luxury brands and up-and-coming niche brands. The beautifully packaged makeup boxes are sure to delight and each box will be received with excitement. beauty boxes arrive each month and contain expert beauty tips on how to look beautiful with your new cosmetic samples.




20131226-192800.jpg


I was hoping this box would have arrived before Christmas, but at least this way I do not have to feel bad for not sharing! Awe… they included a Christmas Card that includes the description of the products!


20131226-192827.jpg


Each Glossybox will have a description Card full of the items included in the box and the uses of each one. I would be so lost without these cards, because these items do not come with any instructions and can be very tricky if you don’t research the product first! One time I made the mistake of putting face cream in my hair…lol I swear it was duel use, but it did seem to work. I now will always review the items completely before their use!


20131226-192844.jpg


Another look at why Glossybox is so special… the packaging is one of the best out there!


20131226-193021.jpg


If you saw my Glossybox sneak peek you have an idea of what the contents are; however, the one thing I love about subscription box is that even though you know what you might get it is still a surprise till you get it.  The items or color will vary based on your beauty profile or even based on the luck of the draw if the company runs out of a certain product! Although I did the sneak peek only five out of the six items I saw were in my box… So let’s see what I got in my December Glossybox!


20131226-193041.jpg


Anatomicals You Need a Blooming Shower! (5 oz) $2.25 & Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Mask (1 oz) $10


I actually received a sample of the Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Mask and absolutely loved it I bought the full size! I am glad I received another bottle that I can gift or use for travel!


I am not a floral type person, but having another female in the house has benefits… My daughter adores roses so the Anatomicals You Need a Blooming Shower! went to her and she snatched it up as she ran to the shower. Being a floral scent lover, my daughter loved the fresh rose bouquet smell and one thing I can say is it was a refreshing and different smell.


20131226-193111.jpg


Nails Inc Victoria Polish –(FULL SIZE) $9.50 & PUNKER World’s Baddest Eyeliner  ARDENCY INN (0.085 oz) (full size)$19


Two full size products!!! Nail polish in deep cherry with a high gloss finish (classic) and my Ardency INN Eyeliner!


I have been waiting for one of my subscription boxes to give me this awesome eyeliner!!! I have read so many reviews on this bad boy eyeliner that I was going to buy it to try it, but lucky for me here it is! I had to try this liner and have found it to be similar to my stila liner, but the pigment is so much deeper! I think I am in love with this liner, but we will have to see if the marriage is complete..only if it is long wear.


20131226-193128.jpg


Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizing (1.01 oz) $26


In every box I receive moisturizer, so I was not surprised to keep receiving it. However, this moisturizer absorbed ultra quick in my skin! I was quite impressed on how light weight the moisturizer was and how I did not fill like I was wearing a mask. The moisturizer seemed to sink into my skin without making my face fill oily, which will be the first time I have ever liked a moisturizer! Thank you Glossybox for introducing me to another great product!


All-in-all I paid $21 and received a whopping $66 in products!!!! If we look at just the items I would have bought myself, the Ardency Eyeliner $19 and the Naoby Oxygenating Cream  $26 would have cost me more than the box and I received so many great full sized and deluxe sized freebies!!! Amazing!


What did you think about your December Glossybox ?



GlossyBox December 2013 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment