Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Total Beauty PREPPED AND PRIMED COLLECTION Review December 2013 and Coupon

Prepped-and-Primed-TBShopsMain-409


Total Beauty Prepped and Primed Collection


Cost: $30.00 (no shipping & $24 with coupon…AMAZING!!!!!!!!!)


Save $6.00 with Code PAMPERMEFABULOUS OR….


Cyber Monday Deal Extended, Buy More, Save More!

Buy 1, Save $5 ($25 ea) use code CYBERMONDAY5

Buy 2, Save $12 ($24 ea) use code CYBERMONDAY12

Buy 3, Save $30 ($20 ea) use code CYBERMONDAY30
Offer applies to this & other collections as well.


What is the Total Beauty Collection?


The Total Beauty Collection is the ultimate beauty goodie bag, chock full of trial size cosmetics samples. And unlike most samples box programs, there’s no subscription required, so you don’t get stuck paying a monthly fee. Instead, you get makeup samples and other beauty samples from our favorite brands, making it easy to test out beauty products and find your favorites before you spend money on the full-sized versions. The Total Beauty Collection is essentially a pretty present delivered to your door, no subscription strings attached.


Here is my Total Beauty Prepped and Primed Collection Review!!!!


20131219-105659.jpg


Total Beauty Prepped and Primed Collection:



  • • Over $90 Value + Free Shipping

    • 5 beauty products included, 3 full size & 2 deluxe size

    • A Great Gift or Stocking Stuffer!


20131219-105739.jpg


The Total Beauty Collection is one of the only subscription box’s that supplies each consumer with the cost of the sample , in contrast to sending a list of the FULL SIZE item (that you did not receive) and where to buy it. I absolutely adore my Total Beauty Collection.


20131219-105834.jpg


Sapien Women Body Moisturizer - SURYA BRASIL (Full-Size 6.76 fl. oz) $23.50


This lotion smells amazing. I think this is the best lotion  I have ever smelled before!


The lotion is 100% vegan, natural, and organic, which is a mix of murumuru butters, cupuacu, pracaxi, and acai oils. I have never experienced a more luxurious body cream. I receive a lot of lotion samples and although I am not a professional in any way, must say that this is one you need in your collection!


At first the smell is Vanilla-ish and then unfamiliar sweet scents, a hint of cocoa, and something else heats on my skin and smells so fabulous! When applying… make sure you only squeeze just a little, because the lotion is really fluid and you will get way too much. A little goes a long way and at first I thought because the lotion was very thin, that it would not work well, but after it absorbed into my skin, my skin feels extremely soft!


20131219-110013.jpg


Babor Derma Cellular Collagen Booster Cream (Deluxe Sample 1/2 oz) $46.25


Anything anti-aging I can’t wait to try. I have many products in line, so this may take a while to try. However, I think for the price it cost’s though I will move it up in line (to try it first). After researching the brand… this little fountain of youth’s full size counterpart retails for $110, so this is going to be exciting to try. I am going in blind with this one though, since no reviews are out there for this product to tell me if it is good or bad!


20131219-110107.jpg


Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil - Sibu Beauty (Full Size 10ml)$15.95


Is said to be:



  • Quick acting/readily absorbed




  • For all skin-types




  • Helps diminish wrinkles/age-spots




  • Promotes skin recovery and healing




  • 10 ml bottle w/ dropper tip



I have tried many face oils and have not found one that I like yet, so I definitely am looking forward to trying this one out!


20131219-110212.jpg


5 colors Eyeshadow palette - Saint Germain Cosmetics Paris (Full Size $5.99) &


Cures by Avance Hydrating Body Wash (Deluxe Sample $11)


Maybe I have been under a rock, but this is the first I have heard of Saint Germain Cosmetics . The palette is quite interesting as the 5 Colors within the Eyeshadow Palette are composed of 4 pearled shades and a light intensifier.


The Cures by Avance Hydrating Body Wash is a purifying body wash, which is the first that I received in a subscription box. I can’t wait to see if it really holds true to it’s claim to rinse away impurities, excess oils and debris!


20131219-110302.jpg


I had to take another picture of the 5 colors Eyeshadow palette - Saint Germain Cosmetics Paris (Full Size $5.99). The iridescent shimmer on these powder eye-shadows are fantastic!


Total Beauty Collection is just one of the many favorite boxes. Why?


1. They have the best customer service… didn’t speak to anyone just sent an email when my box went missing (only once) and it arrived within a matter of days!


2. I always love the extreme value within the boxes…look at my past box reviews.


3. This box has the best shipping ever…I usually get my box within 2 to three days from order (give and take holidays, snow, and all the good crappy environmental things that get in the way of my subscription happiness…lol). However, each location may differ.


4. What subscription box service let’s you continually get discounts off each box….huh… that is not heard of right! Wrong, Total Beauty allows multiple coupons, just not the same one twice! Love it!


Within the Total Beauty Prepped and Primed Collection I received  Over $90 Value + Free Shipping (a Discount) and  3 full sized & 2 deluxe sized beauty products to try! This box was amazing and I am ecstatic about my purchase!!!!!


I am a Total Beauty Fan… anytime there has been a collection I just have to have it! In every box I find that there is just the right blend of products, and I have never been disappointed.


Have you ordered your Total Beauty Collection? Let me know what you think!



New Total Beauty PREPPED AND PRIMED COLLECTION Review December 2013 and Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment