Friday, December 20, 2013

NEW! Jordin Sparks for Quarterly Subscription Box

Jordan Sparks Quarterly


Jordin Sparks for Quarterly


Cost: $50 per quarter


What is Quarterly?


Quarterly Co.™ is a subscription service that enables people to receive physical items in the mail from influential curators of their choice.


What is a Jordin Sparks for Quarterly Subscription Box?


I am always looking for ways to take on new adventures. Theatre, singing, movies, and television have all allowed me to grow as an artist, but also develop as an individual. “Follow your dreams” is a saying I hope everyone takes to heart. I have chosen ambition as my Quarterly theme. I want to share some special items that help me take on new challenges and provide a peek into my creative journey.


 


Have you ordered your  Quarterly Subscription Box Yet? Which one curator did you order from?



NEW! Jordin Sparks for Quarterly Subscription Box

No comments:

Post a Comment