Sunday, December 15, 2013

Birchbox Subscription Box 2013 Review

20131214-123457.jpg


 


Birchbox


Cost: $10 per month


20131214-123523.jpg


 


What is Birchbox Subscription Boxes?


 Each month, you’ll receive a selection of samples. Birchbox sources samples from both well-known brands and emerging gems. The women’s subscription includes everything from skincare to makeup, as well as fun non-beauty extras. The men’s subscription delivers top-tier grooming products in addition to lifestyle accessories ranging from hip socks to tech accessories.


This is the original sampling service, where you are able to try before you buy!


Let’s see what is in the December 2013 Birchbox (please be reminded that samples may vary based on your answers to your beauty profile).


20131214-123804.jpg


 


As mentioned earlier, Birchbox is purely a sampling service, so do not expect to receive many full-sized products. But what would you expect for $10 a month. Every now and then you may receive one or two, which can be more than the value you pay a year!


20131214-123909.jpg


 


twistband™  $2 (the Birchbox find; every box will have one sample that they deem a find, which will be in addition to the 4 samples)


Harvey Prince Hello – ? ml sample


The dawn of the twistband™  is making it’s way to a store near you. These little twistband™   stars cater to the girl who needs to tie their hair back without leaving the telltale crease in her hair. The twistband™  also looks fashionable on your wrist (as we all have a tendency of wearing these elastic bracelets all day for convenience).


The sample of Harvey Prince Hello is one of my favorites from the Harvey Prince line! The smell of floral is lite, and that is what I prefer. However, the thing I enjoy most is that the fragrance has an energizing citrus note! As my body heat warms the oils, I also notice a sweet mandarin note which I am soooooo loving! I will definitely by this fragrance!



20131214-124047.jpg


 


Manna Kadar Cosmetics sheer glo shimmer lotion (in Movie Star?)$7.83


Birchbox DigiMate (cleans your phone screen and sticks on the back) (this was another freebie; I received 6 total samples!)


I love the Birchbox DigiMate and was pleasantly surprised to receive one in my Birchbox! The DigiMate allows you to easily stick the little icon looking thing to the back of your phone, in  order for easy removal to clean your screen later. It is a simple concept that I love, for the sheer convenience.


My Manna Kadar Cosmetics sheer glo shimmer lotion I believe is in the tone Movie Star and gives my skin a wonderful iridescent sheen. I am a consistent face rubber, so I love that this little sheen’s micro-sparkles stay on for hours on my skin.


20131214-124132.jpg


 


The Honest Company honest healing balm (.75 oz) $2?


Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray (13ml) $4.50


I just purchased the The Honest Company honest healing balm in the The Honest Company bundle last month, so I suppose I will gift this one. The Honest Company honest healing balm has a slight bees wax and chamomile sent, which is derived from its all natural ingredients. Anyone who thrives for all natural cosmetics or vegan friendly products should check out my review of the Honest Company.


Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray is a non-aerosol mist that is composed of natural botanical’s that nourish strands, and it provides a strong flexible hold. Every girl needs to have a bit of hold from time to time, so I will be holding on to this little environmentally friendly jewel.


 


I was ecstatic to see the rich gold Birchbox sitting on my table as I got home. Upon my review I found that Birchbox  provided me with products I would not of known of or even bought on my own, without this sampling service! I adore my Birchbox and suggest Birchbox  for anyone who loves to constantly try knew products, without the guilt or regret that they are spending or wasting too much on cosmetics!


 


Did you get your December Birchbox? What did you think?



Birchbox Subscription Box 2013 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment