Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Beauty Box 5 November 2013 Subscription Box Review

20131211-162412.jpg


 


BeautyBox5


Cost: $12 per Month


What is BeautyBox5?


BeautyBox5  is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Every month you will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by our beauty editor. You’ll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands.


Here is my December 2013 BeautyBox5 subscription box!


20131211-162513.jpg


 


BeautyBox5 always provides me with at least one full sized product and mainly deals with store brands.


20131211-162604.jpg


 


BeautyBox5 theme for December 2013 “Naughty & Nice”


I think after all of the subscription boxes I get, I am definitely naughty…but it feels nice being naughty…lol


The first thing you will always see when opening any subscription box is a catalog, postcard, or booklet detailing the contents in the box and establishing why they selected these items for you.


20131211-162637.jpg


 


Body Drench Moisturizing Lotion, 2 fl Oz $3.76


Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer .5 Oz $0.21


The Body Drench lotion smells like aloe and baby powder. It is a clean scent and I have found some amazing reviews. I think it’s a keeper.


I received so much  moisturizer from my boxes this year, the Clean and Clear gel moisturizer will be gifted. Although… I don’t think I have a gel moisturizer….hmmmm. Go away greed…lol


20131211-162704.jpg


 


Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette | NYX Cosmetics $6.00 FULL SIZE


Sultry Lipgloss Plumper - OFRA Cosmetics ? (Full size .34 oz is $12.95 but my tube’s Oz’s were warn off)


This is my second NYX palette in a week and I am loving the shades in the RIO Palette. If you have never tried NYX then you know how silky the shadow feels as it glides over your skin. The high pigment color truly is wonderful, so when you buy it you can rest assure that the color you buy will typically be the same you put on. I love this stuff!


I love lip everything, so I immediately tried the Sultry Lipgloss Plumper. I am not much for plumper’s but I figured I would give it a second try. Not to crazy about the smell or taste, but it did plump my lips a bit.


 


20131211-162743.jpg


 


Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother - Every Beauty Brand $4.99


I have to admit… I am a bit OCD about my feet and actually got giddy about this product. It is like a kitchen sponge for your body and I love it! Wish I would have found this bad boy earlier, it would have saved me countless trips to the Asian store picking up the super scrub rags (the rough little rags for scrubbing).


 


BeautyBox5 gave me an impressive amount of samples and full sized products for my little $12 per month. I am in love with the


Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother  and adore my Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette | NYX Cosmetics. I did manage to try the


Body Drench Moisturizing Lotion, 2 fl Oz and though it does not hold a candle to my Soap and Glory body butter it is great, because it is purse sized for my emergency stash!


 


Did you get your BeautyBox5 Subscription Box? How did you like it?



Beauty Box 5 November 2013 Subscription Box Review

No comments:

Post a Comment