Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bespoke Post Subscription Box Free Mystery Black Box Reveal 2013

20131207-115821.jpg


Bespoke Post Mystery Black Box


Cost: Free with purchase on Blackfriday!


What is Bespoke Post?


We scour the world for time-tested, small-batch, or otherwise remarkable gear. Check out our theme-driven boxeschoice products, and the stories behind it all. Each month we release a themed, limited-edition collection of products. Subscribe or just pick up one.


I ordered my Bespoke Post Refresh Box (review here) on Blackfriday and received a Mystery Black Box for ordering this Box on Black Friday.  I received both today, and although I am gifting my Refresh Bespoke purchase to my brother-in-law for Christmas this one I had no clue who i was going to gift to. I just had to have the  Mystery Bespoke Black Box and  received my Bespoke Post box for just $33.75 (Use Coupon  WINGMAN to save 25% on new orders)).


Here is what I received:


20131207-115853.jpg


The box was of course smaller than others, but did not disappoint


20131207-115952.jpg


All the items in the box made me so happy! Each one could be gifted to the men (and teens) in my family!


20131207-120024.jpg


Finley Slim-Cut Tie by Bo Clothing ($40)


I love this tie!!!! I am one of those girls who will pick up a tie for my own outfits, so I am still not sure if this is going to make it to the gift pile!


20131207-120049.jpg


Goldtoe Premier Adam’s Rib Socks ($6.75)


My husband has a weird sock fetish…o.k., o.k., to tell the truth he acts like a girl when his feet are cold, so this is going in his Christmas stocking!


20131207-120114.jpg


Pocket Square by Bo Clothing (est. $30)


 


I was really impressed with the value in this Bespoke Post Mystery Black Box! This was FREE with my Bespoke Post Fresh Box purchase so i can’t wait till they have another promotion like this… I will definitely make another purchase!


 


What did you get in your Bespoke Post Mystery Black Box?



Bespoke Post Subscription Box Free Mystery Black Box Reveal 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment